Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Vacation Knits

Warm wooly sweaters may not be at the top of your priority list when it 90 degrees, but there is nothing like vacation knitting. We took a recent trip to the beach, and I got a ton of knitting done in the car. More Shawl Collar Baby Coats. I've got so many ideas in my head waiting to get out, but then I think of another way to finish the SCBC and I can't stop myself.
I'm not completely sold on this yellow. I like the idea of pale gray and golden yellow, but I'm just not sure this is the right hue. I have a great floral fabric I'm going to throw into this mix, which I'm hoping will pull it all together. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Now, back to the more seasonally appropriate decision of whether or not to buy a pool pass.

1 comment:

  1. Yes on the grey and yellow! Yes on grey and almost anything right now. Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete