Wednesday, December 7, 2011

New Pattern!

To celebrate the Christmas season the Holly Bobble Bonnet Pattern is now in the shop! I hadn't planned on making this pattern available for sale until after the holidays, but I am only one woman, and I can only knit so much. So please, don't wait for me. Take matters into your own crafty little hands, and make some of your very own.
These little hats knit up super fast in worsted weight yarn, the smaller sizes can easily be knit in one night. Leave it  plain, as shown in the Simple Ribbed Bonnet. Or if you're feeling festive, add the holly bobble. Bobble instructions and a template for the leaves and positioning of the holly are included in the pattern.

This bonnet uses the same skills as the iddy Biddy Pixie Bonnet, with the addition of the construction of a single bobble. To make things extra clear, I've made a little instructional video
This is an early release copy of the pattern, I plan to repackage it with another size or two and the matching mittens. I will come up with some way for those who purchased the hat pattern now, to purchase the mitten pattern later. The expanded version will be available after the holiday frenzy has died down and I have gotten at least 3 consecutive nights of adequate sleep.

Holly Bobble & Simple Ribbed
Pixie Bonnet Pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment