Friday, July 8, 2016

16 Kid's Simple Summer Sewing Patterns For July

How is the Simple Summer Sewing going? Ive already sewn a few things for myself, now to catch up on the kids. They are both in desperate need of shorts and tees. Most everything I made last year is now scandalously short. Note to self: add length!

Here are a few of the patterns I have my eye on for summer sewing.

TOPS
1 / 2 / 3 / 4


DRESSES
1 / 2 / 3 / 4



BABIES
1 / 2 / 3 / 4
Reversible Baby Bib by Miestaflet for Fabricworm
Bluebell Sun Bonnet from Peek-a-boo Pattern Shop


You can find lots of other great simple kids projects on the Simple Summer Sewing Pinterest board now.  Check out #simplesummersewing on Instagram for even more inspiration. Dont forget to follow @petitapetitblog and @kristi_sweetkm on Instagram for a chance to win our fantastic prize pack. Prize details are on Petit a Petit + Family.

More Simple Summer Sewing Posts



SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments:

  1. What are the dresses in the very first photo? I love that type of style. And I hear you on length! Heck, the stuff I bought for THIS summer already seems short. I'm going to be buying 5s for my not yet 4 year old before summer is over, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The two printed dresses are Oliver + S School Bus Tee, the middle dress is a vintage tee pattern. All are altered like in this post: http://www.petitapetitandfamily.com/blog/one-pattern-three-ways

      It's one of my favorite styles of dress, and makes a very convincing tunic when it gets too short!

      Delete