Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Sweater for L

 As mentioned last week, L had a birthday a few weeks ago. I had the best intentions of knitting her a sweater, because I always think I have more time than I actually do, and that I will make things much faster than I actually can. So, L got a remade sweater. One that was in my Etsy shop, until I have decided to tear off the unisex color scheme, and girl it up with a jumbo, pink, vintage (of course) button and a small calico print.
I'm going to have one cozy toddler this winter. Although, looks are deceiving. 
The whole photo session went more like this.

2 comments:

  1. Late to the comments here, but can I have a sweater like that?? Pretty please?? :-0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had that kid on patience. Babies are so much easier/faster/more fun to knit for. So glad you like it.

      Delete