Monday, October 21, 2013

Shape Shifter Scarf & Pattern

I've had the Shape Shifter Scarf on the brain lately (is it the shifting seasons perhaps?). I love the first iteration, but couldn't resist the temptation to take it one step further, breaking the continuous line of the front with the coral garter stitch. It may not look like it in the photos, but I am very happy with this one so I am releasing the pattern. This Shape Shifter was knit in Classic Elite Soft Linen. Its a blend of wool that is perfect for cooler weather, and linen that gives it a nice drape. This particular scarf, as well as the pattern, is listed in the shop. I've somehow neglected to make one for myself, and I'm eyeing Knit Picks CotLin in Planetarium. Or maybe something in all wool for legitimately cold weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment