Oh hey, here I am. I've had one of those couple of weeks where you put your headphones on and look down at your sewing table, when you look up 3 weeks later you've got dishes in the sink, every toy in the house on the floor, and a family full of grumpy faces. They are grumpy (though I hope not too much), but I am feeling pretty accomplished. In fact, this may be my post productive month ever. I have sewn 8 things for the kids, one thing for me, knit 4-5 thing in addition to my normal shop routine. Only problem is, I can't talk about 90% of that stuff until later, and the other 10% just can't seem to get out of the pile in the sewing room and in front of the camera.
So back to the matter at hand. This is a new color way for the Shape Shifter Scarf Pattern. I've been playing with colors for the last little while. This is a little peak at the big pile of autumn hues I have on the needles now. I'm hoping to get a few more scarves/cowls made for the shop before anyone sits down to Thanksgiving turkey, and maybe even make one for myself!
This Shape Shifter Scarf is available for purchase HERE.
You can purchase the Shape Shifter Knitting Pattern HERE.