Sunday, January 12, 2014

Color Pop Hat and Mittens

Sometimes I buy a yarn because I love it, and I want to caress it, and gaze at it, and hold it close to my heart forever. This, is that kind of yarn. I have been hoarding this mottled ball of perfection for just the right moment. Its super soft and warm, and the single ply gives it a little halo of snuggly softness. But, its time to stop being stingy. Winter is well upon my corner of the world, and this yarn is perfect for a 14 degree wait for the school bus. 
Both hat and mittens have a rolled edge and a pop of color, the minimal shaping lets the color and texture of the yarn speak for itself. L will be wearing this set at the bus stop tomorrow morning. Get your HAT and MITTENS at SweetKM.
Simple styling, toasty wool, the next polar vortex doesn't stand a chance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment